The building of a bike

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waiting on the frame

Here are the pictures as promised from the previous post



Kalloy seatpost 27.2, not much to look at but gets the job done



Velocity Deep V 700c with surly cog




The money from my final record sales went into my account today so I bought the rest of the things I need. The bike is now 100% completely bought and paid for. So from here on out its just a waiting game on the frame. The forums received word from Alien that the frames are on the water and are scheduled to be shipped late march as promised. Here are the final components:




San Marco Rolls saddle, I'm pretty excited about this. Since I skimped pretty hard on the seat post it was only right that I got a decent saddle. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but I was on a roll and this was the last thing I needed so I just clicked the BIN button to finish the job.



Soma white leather double straps, I'm glad someone decided to make affordable leather double straps because before these there were only the $90 Toshis which I'm sure are quite nice but a bit too pricey

I also bought some new MKS clips xl and a chain. Use your imagination on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment