The building of a bike

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still alive

The frame will be arriving in Chicago on March 21st. From there it will be sent to Traverse City, Michigan, about four hours from Kalamazoo. There they will install the headset, cranks, and bottom bracket. THEN it will finally be on its way to me.

I do have all the other parts in my possession now. The double toe straps do not fit in the pedals so well, but I think they just need to be broken in a bit. The saddle is amazing. I almost do not want to ride it because it looks so perfect. The rails are gold which I overlooked, but it doesn't stick out that much. I can already tell that it will get dirty after about 5 minutes of riding. I would take some pictures, but Erica has my camera. Maybe some time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment