The building of a bike

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The frame has shipped!

Well I got the e-mail today that my frame has finally shipped, almost two months to the day that I ordered it. The bad news is that the headset and bottom bracket are not going to be installed for me as they have a ton of them to do and it would have taken an extra week. O well, I was/am taking it to Zoo City to have the chain and cranks put on anyway, so they can just do it there. I'm pretty lucky I decided to order when I did as some people have been waiting on their frames since October, but they paid about $150 less so I don't feel to bad for them.

The frame is being shipped UPS from Traverse City so I would expect it to be here on Friday or Saturday. I really hate UPS because they consistently come at the worst times (i.e. when I have to leave for work), and if I miss the package the pick up place is really far away. I hope if I take the whole thing to Zoo City they can do it all in a day. Not too sure what the weather is supposed to be like, hopefully not raining. The tracking number is 1Z185VX60363162057 in case anyone is bored.

Here's some pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment