The building of a bike

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Almost done

Ordered my front wheel today. I was going to wait until I got my tax returns to get this but my auctions have been going pretty well, and the guy offered me a deal. Anyone who knows me can probably guess what its going to be. Another classic example of things that are still cool to me, but would totally get me made fun of if I were riding in a big city.

All that I have left to get it a seatpost and a saddle. Both of these things cost stupid amounts of money. Especially seatposts. A name brand one can cost around 60 bucks. As for now I'm just trying to find a plain chrome one, but its a lot harder than it sounds as most of them are black or not the right size. I found a chain I got two years ago that I was originally going to put on my Langster but never got around to it. I don't remember what size it is so hopefully it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment